The Career Launch workflow has been updated on CareerHub. Please read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- You can share your feedback using the comments section.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com
1. Update to 'E1: Demonstrate Knowledge of General Labour Market Trends and Career Options' - 'Discover potential employers' to now be a two step process:
1. download the 'My Placement Contact Sheet Template', and
2. complete the 'EXPLORE OPTIONS: Discover potential graduate employers' form.
2. The 'My Placement Contact Sheet Template' in 'E1: Demonstrate Knowledge of General Labour Market Trends and Career Options' - 'Discover potential employers' does not award any points. 5 points can only be awarded from the completion of the 'EXPLORE OPTIONS: Discover potential graduate employers' form.
Notes: This change will ensure that you get the most out of the activity and provide consistency across other workflows that use the same features.
3. All learning outcomes (U1 - U4, E1 - E4, P1 - P4, T1 - T5) no longer collapse until all activities are complete.
Notes: This allows users to see what other activities they are able to complete for the learning outcome.
1. The 'UNDERSTAND SELF: Identify character strengths' now has the following note: “(Note: the VIA survey is free to complete however you will need to register in order to receive your results. You can unsubscribe at any time).”